Orders being shipped internationally may now be placed via our secure site.
Shipping & Handling
- Most international orders ship in 3 business days (in stock, non embroidery items) excluding weekends and holidays. Please allow normal UPS delivery time.
- Please allow 6 to 14 business days, depending on the country the order is being shipped to, for standard delivery time. At this time we do not offer express delivery for International shipments.
- Please allow approximately 5 to 8 additional business days for embroidery orders.
- Shipping and handling charges are determined by the merchandise dollar amount, excluding gift certificates and embroidery.
- Orders that contain items that are on back order will be placed on hold until all items are available to ship. You may cancel the back order items at any time and your order will be released to ship.
- Our business days are Monday thru Friday, excluding weekends and holidays.
International Shipping Rates
Our business days are Monday thru Friday, excluding weekends and holidays.
International Customs Charges
- Your order may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, which are levied once your package reaches the designated country.
- Chef Uniforms ships package DDU, "duties and taxes unpaid", and does not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If you do incur these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs.
- For more information regarding your country's custom policies, please contact your local customs office.