|US Shipments||Canada Shipments|
Orders being shipped internationally may now be placed via our secure site.
General Shipping Information:
- In observance of the Thanksgiving Holiday, our Customer Service Center and Distribution Center will be closed Thursday, November 23rd, 2017. Any order placed after 11:00AM, EST on Wednesday, November 22nd, 2017 will ship out the next business day. Normal shipping times still apply.
- Most international orders ship in 3 business days (in stock, non embroidery items) excluding weekends and holidays. Please allow normal UPS delivery time.
- Changing and Cancelling Orders: For the quickest service possible, your order is processed immediately. Before placing your order please be sure you have selected the correct item, color and size, as modifications or cancellations can only be made within 45 minutes of order confirmation.
- Please allow 6 to 14 business days, depending on the country the order is being shipped to, for standard delivery time. At this time we do not offer express delivery for International shipments.
- Embroidery Items: Please allow approximately 3 to 5 additional business days for embroidery orders.
- Shipping and Handling Charges: Are determined by the merchandise dollar amount, excluding gift cards and embroidery.
- Orders that contain items that are on back order will be placed on hold until all items are available to ship. You may cancel the back order items at any time and your order will be released to ship.
- Business Day: Monday thru Friday, excluding weekends and holidays.
International Shipping Rates
Business Day: Monday thru Friday, excluding weekends and holidays.
International Customs Charges
- Your order may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, which are levied once your package reaches the designated country.
- Chef Uniforms ships package DDU, "duties and taxes unpaid", and does not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If you do incur these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs.
- For more information regarding your country's custom policies, please contact your local customs office.