|International (Non Canada) Shipments||US Shipments|
Orders being shipped to Canada may now be placed via our secure site.
General Shipping Information:
- Most Canada orders ship in 24 hours (in stock, non embroidery items) excluding weekends and holidays. Please allow normal UPS delivery time from the U.S.
- Changing and Cancelling Orders: For the quickest service possible, your order is processed immediately. Before placing your order please be sure you have selected the correct item, color and size, as modifications or cancellations can only be made within 45 minutes of order confirmation.
- Please allow 6 to 10 business days for standard delivery time. At this time we do not offer express delivery for Canada shipments.
- Embroidery Items: Please allow approximately 3 to 5 additional business days for embroidery orders.
- Shipping and Handling Charges: Are determined by the merchandise dollar amount, excluding gift cards and embroidery.
- Canada Orders that contain items that are on back order will be placed on hold until all items are available to ship. You may cancel the back order items at any time and your order will be released to ship.
- Business Day: Monday thru Friday, excluding weekends and holidays.
- When shipping to Canada, UPS requires a residential or business address. Sorry, no P.O. boxes allowed.
Canada Shipping Rates
Business Day: Monday thru Friday, excluding weekends and holidays.
Canada Customs Charges & Other important facts
- Your order may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, which are levied once your package reaches Canada.
- ChefUniforms ships package DDU, "duties and taxes unpaid", and does not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If you do incur these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your package to clear Canadian customs.
- For more information regarding Canada’s custom policies, please contact your local customs office.