Orders being shipped to Canada may now be placed via our secure site.
Shipping & Handling
- In observance of the Labor Day Holiday, our Customer Service Center and Distribution Center will be closed Monday, September 1st, 2014. Any order placed after 11:00AM, EST on Friday, August 29th, 2014 will ship out the next business day. Normal shipping times still apply.
- Most Canada orders (in stock, non embroidery items) ship within 2 to 3 business days excluding weekends and holidays. Please allow normal UPS delivery time from the U.S.
- Please allow 6 to 10 business days for standard delivery time. At this time we do not offer express delivery for Canada shipments.
- Please allow approximately 5 to 7 additional business days for embroidery orders.
- Shipping and handling charges are determined by the merchandise dollar amount, excluding gift certificates and embroidery.
- Canada Orders that contain items that are on back order will be placed on hold until all items are available to ship. You may cancel the back order items at any time and your order will be released to ship.
- Our business days are Monday thru Friday, excluding weekends and holidays.
- When shipping to Canada, UPS requires a residential or business address. Sorry, no P.O. boxes allowed.
Canada Shipping Rates
Our business days are Monday thru Friday, excluding weekends and holidays.
Canada Customs Charges & Other important facts
- Your order may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, which are levied once your package reaches Canada.
- ChefUniforms ships package DDU, "duties and taxes unpaid", and does not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If you do incur these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your package to clear Canadian customs.
- For more information regarding Canada’s custom policies, please contact your local customs office.