ChefUniforms.com proudly ships to over 200 countries worldwide. Orders being shipped internationally may now be placed via our secure site. For a complete list of countries click here.
General Shipping Information:
- Most international orders (in stock, non-embroidery items) ship within 3 to 4 business days excluding weekends and holidays. Please allow normal UPS delivery time.
- Changing or Cancelling Orders: To ensure the fastest delivery possible, your order is processed immediately. Before placing your order please be sure you have selected the correct item, color and size, as modifications or cancellations are generally not possible.
- Please allow 6 to 14 business days, depending on the country the order is being shipped to, for standard delivery time. At this time we do not offer express delivery for International shipments.
- Embroidery Items: Please allow approximately 4 to 6 additional business days for embroidery orders.
- Shipping and Handling Charges: Are determined by the merchandise dollar amount, excluding gift cards and embroidery.
- Orders that contain items that are on back order will be placed on hold until all items are available to ship. You may cancel the back order items at any time and your order will be released to ship.
- Business Day: Monday thru Friday, excluding weekends and holidays.
- All exchanges will ship General UPS and are not eligible for i-Parcel services.
- UPS requires a residential or business address. Sorry, no P.O. boxes allowed.
- International shipping and handling rates will be calculated and added to your order at checkout
Chef Uniforms now offers two shipping options for our international customers: I-Parcel and UPS. Shipping services are based on your destination country. Your shipping options are:
- I-Parcel DDP (Delivery Duties Paid) for select countries - Fees, duties and taxes are calculated and added to your order total at checkout. There should be no additional fees at delivery.
- General UPS Shipping (non I-Parcel) - general shipping service. Fees, duties and taxes are paid upon delivery.
I-Parcel DDP (Delivery Duties Paid) for select countries - Fees, duties and taxes are calculated and added to your order total at checkout. There should be no additional fees at delivery.
At ChefUniforms.com, we now offer International shipping through I-Parcel for over 45 countries.
I-Parcel is a shipping service offered by UPS that allows our international customers to see all costs related to your order and track your delivery! UPS I-Parcel ensures that International orders move smoothly through customs, eliminating unexpected costs upon delivery.
I-Parcel allows us to give you the best informed shopping experience while including duties and taxes upfront in your order!
- No at door delivery charges for the 45 supported countries
- Local taxes and brokerage fees included in quote
- Packages trackable via i-parcel's website
When you're ready to checkout, simply click the checkout button in your shopping cart. During your checkout, there will be an option to select your country of destination. If the country is covered under the I-Parcel services, you will be able to see your shipping rate with duties and taxes included in your order total. Your shipping rate will depend on the destination country and the weight of your order. All shipping and handling rates will be calculated and added to your order at checkout.
Please note that I-Parcel is not available to every country.View Full List of Supported Countries
General UPS Shipping (non I-Parcel)
Duties & Taxes explanation
International Customs Charges
- Your order may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, which are levied once your package reaches the designated country.
- Uniform Advantage ships package DDU, "duties and taxes unpaid", and does not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If you do incur these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs.
- For more information regarding your country's custom policies, please contact your local customs office.
Returns Policy for International Orders
Chef Uniforms will gladly accept the return of any item in original condition within 30 days of delivery when accompanied by your original invoice. Please see our full returns policy here.
Please note that international return orders are not eligible for refunded shipping and may not use our Return Label options.
Exchange orders are not eligible for i-Parcel shipping and are therefore subject to customs, duties, fees and taxes.
International Shipping Destinations
Countries covered under i-parcel shipping services are denoted in bold. All other countries are covered by General UPS Shipping (non i-parcel)
Please click here for U.S. & U.S. Territories Shipping & Handling Info